Friday, August 28, 2015

Praise from Paladin

I must say Hftrex, I look fwd to even mixed and bad news in your dispatches. Outside of a small handful of English Majors, and believe it or not, an even smaller group of English Instructors, I find you to be one of the more ariticulate fellows I have come across.

I find your messages to be well worded with verbs tensed accurately, few typos, and a clarity in your messages that most of these trogs and throwbacks could never appreciate.

It has been a pleasure working with you. I will send you a test message for continued email communications re: game progress. Without you in the arena, I now feel like Hannibal Lector must have when he escaped in "The Silence of the Lambs." It's time to eat.
And I do not think White Castle will suffice.

Paladin

No comments:

Post a Comment